Family Law Attorneys Focused On What Really Matters To You
Allison G. Hastings
Allison has been an associate attorney at Purdy Law Office for 10 years where she focuses her practice on all areas of family law, including support, custody, divorce, equitable distribution, termination of parental rights, adoption, and paternity. She has also acted as a Guardian ad Litem in contested termination of parental rights and custody matters.
Allison particularly enjoys helping clients resolve their family law disputes outside of court. She is a trained Collaborative Law Attorney and mediator and utilizes this training to help parents and spouses reach agreements that take into account the needs and interests of their families.
She is a past member of the William Lipsitt Inn of Court, past president of the Central Pennsylvania Collaborative Professionals, current chair of the Family Law Section of the Dauphin County Bar association, and member of the Family Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Major: English
- Minor: Family Studies
- Family Law 100%
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- Guardian Monitor for the Dauphin County Guardianship Monitor Program
- William Lipsitt Inn of Court, Past Member
- Central Pennsylvania Collaborative Professionals, Past President
- Family Law Section of the Dauphin County Bar association, Current Chair
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Collaborative Law Attorney