HANDLING ALL MATTERS OF DIVORCE, CHILD CUSTODY, ADOPTION AND FAMILY LAW
If you are facing a legal issue involving your children, your marriage or a change in a significant relationship in your life, choose a law firm that focuses exclusively on family law matters.
At Purdy Law Office, LLC, in the Harrisburg area, it is our goal to provide the highest-quality legal representation to our clients when they need it most. We provide a wide range of legal services regarding family law matters for clients throughout central Pennsylvania, including:
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR): Alternative options for resolving disputes, such as collaborative law and mediation
- Issues involving children: Establishing custody arrangements between parents or other family members and providing immediate and long-term financial support
- Ending a relationship: Protecting rights during divorce, division of assets and debts, alimony and issues involving high-value assets
- Adoptions: Terminating parental rights and helping families grow through adoption
- Family rights: Establishing paternity and protecting rights of grandparents
- Protection from abuse (PFA): Obtaining protection orders and defending against false accusations
Alternative Dispute Resolution Options
Protection From Abuse
WHY EXPERIENCE MATTERS IN PENNSYLVANIA
Since we handle only family law issues, we are extremely familiar with the family law practices and local rules unique to the different counties in Pennsylvania. The family law court system in each county has different rules and procedures. Additionally, different family law judges have different expectations for the parties and attorneys coming before them.
To prevail in court, people must comply with the rules of that court. Our skilled attorneys routinely try cases in courts throughout the state, and we understand what does and does not work.
A WIDELY RESPECTED AND CLIENT-CENTERED PRACTICE
Many new clients come to Purdy Law Office, LLC, through referrals from former clients and other lawyers. We strive to maintain our reputation by focusing on you and your unique needs.
Let us help you resolve your legal issues as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. As your law firm, we promise to:
- Be compassionate and sensitive to your needs during this often difficult time, including tending to emergency issues that require immediate action
- Remain available to you via email, telephone and in-person meetings throughout and following your case or claim
- Return your phone calls within 24 hours whenever possible
What Our Clients Say
“Words cannot express how grateful I am to the Purdy Law Office. The firm was extremely helpful and supportive, and I was always kept informed about developments in my case. The attorneys accomplished what everyone else said couldn’t be done. Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!”
“It’s been almost 5 years since I had my custody issues and I often find myself realizing how lucky I was to have hired this firm. Allison was an absolute rockstar. Not only is she extremely intelligent and determined, but she always returned my calls/emails ect and was very prompt about it too. The direction and advice was always spot on as well. I honestly felt like I was their sole client (which I obviously wasn’t) and couldn’t be more thankful for their hard work.”
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION ~ NO OBLIGATION
At Purdy Law Office, LLC, your initial consultation is free and if you are not convinced that we are the right law firm for you, you are under no obligation to hire us. We want you to have your legal issue resolved no matter whom you hire.
To schedule your consultation with one of our family law attorneys, contact our office by calling 717-836-0764 or sending us an email. For the convenience of our clients, we accept credit card payments.